Thursday 15 August 2013

Hopscotch Fun

Hopscotch was fun because
I got to jump on the squares.
By Jamie-Lee
I learned a new game called Hopscotch.
By Marlana
Look at my feet.
They are off the ground
when I am jumping.
 By Sol
I can hop on my left leg.
By George
I can jump up high
when I play Hopscotch.
By Afa
I can hop on my right leg in the
square with the number 6 in it.
 By Estherbella
 By Vaeluaga
 I jumped in the number 1
when I was playing hopscotch.
By Summer
I am trying to balance
when I am hopping with my left leg.
By Phoenix
I like to hop in the number 2 square.
By Fetuli
I hopped in the two squares.
By Roseena

I jumped in the two squares,
number 4 and number 5.
By Natalia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.