Thursday 26 September 2013

Ladybug L's

We made a red capital letter L.
We glued black spots onto the L.
We wrote lots of L words on stickers.
We stuck them onto the black paper.
Look at the L words we know.

 I know...
leopard, lady, leaf, ladybug, lunchbox,
lantern, log, lily, lion, library.

I know...
love, lines, log, LEGO, lantern,
leaf, lamp, lock, lizard, leg.
 
 I know...
lock, leg, lion, ladder, lemon, 
love, lantern, lady, lines, lipstick.
 
 I know...
lipstick, leg, love, ladder, letters, 
leaf, lunchbox, lock, lantern, lemon.
 
 I know...
leaf, lizard, log, leg, lion,
lime, lunchbox, lemon, letters.

I know...
lollipops, lizard, ladder, leg, love,
lunchbox, lemon, lime, lipstick, lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.