Saturday 14 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day



Last Sunday was Mother's Day and we wrote stories to our Mum to tell her how much we love her.

Priththika wrote:
I love my Mum because she makes me happy.

Kavel wrote:
I love my Mum because she looks after me and puts my shoes on for school.

Gabriella wrote:
I love my Mum because she looks after me and cooks me cake.

David wrote:
I love my Mum because she is pretty and she makes ready.

Faafua wrote:
I love my Mum because she is happy and she is pretty.

Hesioni wrote:
I love my Mum because she buys me toys.

Taliz wrote:
I love my Mum because she looks after me and gives me yummy food.

Te Kauri wrote:
I love my Mum because she buys me blueberries and I feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.