Monday 3 August 2015

Rain, Rain Go Away - Come Again Another Day!

On Tuesday afternoon it got dark, so we went outside to have a look. Suddenly we started to get wet... with huge drops of rain! 




We wrote some stories about what we saw and heard.
 
Hotili
I saw the big clouds and the rain falling down. The sky was black.

Ellakaye
It was cold and there were big puddles. I saw leaves falling off the trees.

David
I can feel the rain.

Ema
It was cold outside. I saw the rain and I heard the thunder.

Kaya
I can see the rain on the windows.

Troy
I can see the black clouds in the sky.

Victoria
I can see the leaves falling down off the trees.

Resiana
I saw the rain and I heard the thunder. I saw the wind.

Ruqa
I can hear the thunder and see the leaves falling off the tree.

Charles
I can see the lightning and I can see the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.